Monday, May 14, 2007
I usually put my collages on my other blog....susanhosken.blogspot.com but I have been tagged by my new friend martin from EDM and I don't have time to scan in a new drawing.
This is the second time I've been tagged. I find it fun but some people find it childish.
So what are 7 random facts / habits about myself..
1. I used to smoke roll your own Drum cigarettes
2. When I was at college I wanted to do Librarianship and drama and the co ordinator said no because I'd have to be schizophrenic to want to do both and they were incompatible subjects!!! A few of us library students argued hard and long and we got it approved. I am one of the first students to have passed both subjects in fourth year. It turned out I did have schizoaffective disorder after all. I am so glad I did both subjects and paved the way for other students.
3. I love fresh home grown siverbeet with egg cooked in the microwave topped later with green tomato chutney. I just made my latest batch of chutney and am looking forward to my next meal.
4. I have a friend in Queensland that I phone most Saturday nights and we talk for hours and hours. It's like being a teenager.
5. I used to call my brother Prune and still do sometimes. My mother used to say what lovely skin my brother had and I got jealous and called him prune face. I called him that for years and only recently stopped. My brother is 48!!!
6. I used to have a budgerigar called Tiger that used to fly around the hous. Nowadays I can't stand the thought of a bird not being able to fly free.
7. I am amazed I am doing drawings of simple things in life for Everydaymatters. Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine such a happening.
I can't believe I wrote all the above. I just did it off the top of my head. Fance picking such things. I had a lot of fun and good memories came back as well.
Lots of love from Susan in Australia